- October 17, Dallas Theological Seminary, Dallas, Texas (Registration Deadline October 15)
- October 22, Branson, Missouri
- October 29, Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, Fort Worth, Texas
- November 3, Norman, Oklahoma
- November 21, Dewar, Oklahoma
- January 9, Sugarland, Texas
During the training, we will cover three important topics:
- Family Reset: Many families today do not have any idea what their top priorities should be. Education, sports, and other extracurricular activities all compete for the kids’ and parents’ time. These are not bad things, but when a family gets their priorities out of order, it spells trouble. We will show you how to help families reset their priorities so that they are putting God first in their homes.
- Teacher/Discipler: Most Christian resources today address the “developmental learning stages” of children. Unfortunately, this attempts to determine what a child can or cannot do for God due to their age. However, when teachers look at what the Holy Spirit can do through a child, they begin to see the child move to a whole new level of spiritual growth. Learn effective ways to turn your teachers into disciple-makers and mentors.
- Ministry Involvement: Every believing child in your church has spiritual gifts that can be used today. Learn creative ways to involve children in your church now using their gifts. You will hear testimonies and see amazing examples from local churches that are heavily involving children in ministry. They are witnessing astonishing fruits as a result.
- Outreach/Evangelism: Children are the most effective agents to reach their peers. You will learn effective ways to train and mobilize them into your community and on mission to share the Good News of Christ.
Be sure to invite your leadership to join you. Children’s pastors, pastors, leaders, and Sunday school teachers are all invited to attend.
Cost: $25/person includes meal and handbook