Support Staff Training Program
L.I.T. Ministries is excited to announce our Support Staff Training Program. Each year, the Lord uses our staff to minister and support hundreds of L.I.T.s on mission. To help foster your calling to ministry, we are offering our Support Staff Training Program. Those selected through the application process will be partnered with a Mission Trip Team Member.
Through the Training Program, support staff members will be selected according to their spiritual commitment and work ethic for the 2019 Mission Trips. You need to understand that those serving on the Mission Trip Staff and Support Staff will be held to a higher standard of conduct and behavior. The Mission Trips consist of hard work, and there will be high expectations to follow through with your assigned responsibilities. You are attending the Mission Trips for the primary purpose of serving and ministering to others and putting them first. Along with serving and ministering, you will also grow in your relationship with the Lord and experience community and fellowship with new friends.
Within this program, you will learn how Jesus served and how to apply His servant heart to your life. You will work with others who are called to serve in ministry and are longing for a deeper relationship with the Lord. The Support Staff program is a three-week experience that will equip you to serve in ministry. You will also experience intentional fellowship and community with others who have similar spiritual gifts.
To be considered for a summer Support Staff position, you will be expected to meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 13 years of age or a High School freshman (Starting 9th grade)
- Attend all three 2019 L.I.T. Mission Trips
- Take the Free Spiritual Gift Test and submit your results
- Have completed at least one year of the L.I.T. program at your church
- Provide a letter of recommendation from your children’s pastor or youth pastor
- Submit a written testimony of your profession of faith as well as how you are currently serving in your local church
- Write a description of why you feel God is calling you to serve in a Support Staff role
- Complete an application signed by your parent or guardian
The cost to participate in the Support Staff Training Program is $600/person ($200/trip). The cost will cover your expenses for the three L.I.T. Mission Trips in 2019.
412 Mercedes St., Suite F
Benbrook, TX 76126
Dates & Locations:
Waxahachie, TX | June 23-28
Catoosa, Oklahoma | July 7-12
Corinth, TX | July 28-August 2
Assistant Missions Director
412 Mercedes, Suite F
Benbrook, TX 76126