We Want to Help You Shift to a New Ministry Model
In 2015, we developed our Empowering The Next Generation (ETNG) training. We have had the privilege of training thousands of leaders worldwide, and we would like to invite you to join us to learn how you can embrace the younger saints in your ministry today. We believe four keys need to be in place to effectively disciple and equip children in your church and ministry:
- Family involvement: mom and dad are the number one influence in their child's life. We will show you how to train and equip them to disciple their child at home.
- Discipleship: We will train you on how to equip your leaders to become disciple makers. Helping them move their group from mentees to mentors.
- Ministry Involvement: Learn how to develop a platform of ministry for children to use their spiritual gifts serving in the body of Christ.
- Missions: Learn how to move your church from mission education to missions. You will learn how to mobilize children in your church into your community and on mission trips.
Our ETNG training will help you take your ministry to a new level of discipleship with children. We will give you practical tools to get you started on this amazing journey God has for the kids in your ministry.
You will learn from experienced leaders who have had tremendous success with this ministry model.
- Day One: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (Evenings are free for rest and reflection)
- Day Two: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (Evenings are free for rest and reflection)
- Day Three: 9:00 a.m.-12:00 noon
Who is the conference for?
The E.T.N.G. conference is for pastors, children’s directors, and children’s workers. It is a non-denominational event inviting the body of Christ together to reach, disciple, and release children into the world with the Good News of Christ.
How is your church doing in the area of discipling and equipping children for ministry? We invite you to go through our assessment test. "Education vs. Discipleship Assessment"
The E.T.N.G. (Empowering The Next Generation) Conference is a brief conference that significantly impacts the lives of leaders and the children you serve.
A Special Gift From L.I.T. Ministries
- Day One: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Day Two: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Purpose of the Conference
The primary focus of the E.T.N.G. conference is to equip leaders. The training will be extensive and will help church leaders shift to a new paradigm in which children are being discipled and equipped for ministry in the church and as missionaries in the world.
Topics to Be Covered
- Family: Leaders will learn proven methods to help families shift their priorities to make Christ first in the home. You will learn simple steps to help moms and dads disciple their children.
- Discipleship: Learn how to equip your leaders and move them from being teachers to disciplers. Learn how to move children from being mentees (like Timothy) to mentors (like Paul). We will help you move children from having a knowledge-based faith to an amazing personal walk with Jesus Christ daily.
- Ministry Involvement: Every believing child in your ministry has spiritual gifts. These gifts give them identity and purpose in the body of Christ. Leaders will learn how to establish a platform for children to serve in your church today.
- Missions: All believers, including children, are called to make disciples and reach the world with the Good News of Christ. Leaders will learn how to develop young missionaries in your church and how to mobilize them into your community and on a mission for Christ.
If you are unable to attend the conference in person we invite you to sign up for our online video certification training.