Empowering leaders to empower kids to fulfill God’s call on their lives to serve and minister in the body of Christ.
Learn to Disciple, Equip, and Release children in ministry with a proven process. Organize Your Ministry + Disciple Kids + Empower Kids + Release Young Ministers
- Introduction and a step-by-step process to implement a new ministry model
- ETNG Handbook is packed full of all the tools you need to get started
- Two and a half days of extensive training
- Training that is led by experienced leaders who are successfully implementing this model of ministry in their churches
- Upon completion of the training, you will have direct access to all L.I.T. discipleship resources for kids.
- Day One: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (Evenings are free for rest and reflection)
- Day Two: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (Evenings are free for rest and reflection)
- Day Three: 9:00 a.m.-12:00 noon
Who is the conference for?
The E.T.N.G. conference is for pastors, children’s directors, and children’s workers. It is a non-denominational event inviting the body of Christ together to reach, disciple, and release children into the world with the Good News of Christ.
How is your church doing in the area of discipling and equipping children for ministry? We invite you to go through our assessment test. "Education vs. Discipleship Assessment"
A Special Gift From L.I.T. Ministries