Have you ever wondered if children could do more in the church than just observe? We invite you to join us for our free webinar: “The Seven Steps
to Empower Children and Students for Ministry.” This 55-minute webinar will give you fresh insights and practical application for ministry. We will cover the following sevens steps and how they can be implemented at your church:
1. God and Church: The call of the church is to make disciples (Matthew 28:19-20) and to equip them for ministry using their spiritual gifts (Ephesians 4:11-13).
2. Family: Parents are the primary spiritual influence in the life of a child (Deuteronomy 6:1-8). The church can help families by partnering with them.
3. Discipleship and Equipping: The church provides adult leaders to partner with parents in discipling their child as well as equipping their child for ministry.
4. Ministry Training and Involvement: The church provides training for children to facilitate learning ministry skills, such as tech, puppets, praise team, etc. It also provides places of service within the body of Christ and in the community.
5. Missions: Children are trained and equipped for missions. They can take part in evangelistic mission trips where they do almost all of the planning and ministry.
6. Discipling Others: Through the recommendation of adult leaders, children are trained to disciple younger children in the church and minister with an adult leader.
7. Discovering Their Purpose: At this point in the process, the student has discovered their identity in Christ and their purpose in the body of Christ.