Mission Trip Testimonies
Here are just few of the many wonderful testimonies from the 2018 L.I.T. Mission Trip.
- “I began to see their role as we started L.I.T. at our church last year. I have always heard, ‘Children are the future church,’ but now I believe that the future is now, as children can and should be used in ministry.” —Chris Stanley
- “I saw the realization of how much they (L.I.T.s) needed to rely on the Holy Spirit. They went out of their comfort zones and allowed the leaders to push them further than before. I also saw their confidence in their salvation grow as our group focused on Philippians 1:6. Children are the now generation—not our future leaders—but leaders now when they truly allow God to lead them.” —Susan Johnson
- “I saw the Holy Spirit take control of a fourth grader’s speech as she witnessed without pause or stutter…a real change from her normal speech. As the L.I.T.s told the Bible stories through word and skits, I saw fidgety children settle and become captivated by God’s Word.” —Dave Johnson
- “I’ve been watching our kids serve in our church for several years, but it was fun to watch them take it out to the public. They are bolder than most adults I have seen.” —Sara Riley
- “Lives have been changed as a result of the work that is being done through this mission trip. We need to invest in our children. They can do things that many adults are unable to bring themselves to do.” —Randy Robinson
- “This program is the start of transforming the church from an immature group of consumers to a servant-minded group of growing and thriving and multiplying believers.” —Jim Tilley